Plan Your Stay
Riverside Inn guests start their day in our beautiful dining room with a home made breakfast that is served at 9:00 am. Our menu changes daily and includes gourmet and traditional breakfast fare, fruit cup or yogurt parfait and fresh baked sweets. When smaller groups are in the Inn, we are happy to accommodate your schedule if you want to be served later in the morning. Coffee and Tea is available 24/7
After you check-in to your room, come down to the Inn's dining room to mingle with the other guests and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and a cheese, cracker and grapes tray or some afternoons will have iced tea and a fresh baked dessert. Served approximately 4:30 pm, depending on guest's check-in times.
Things to Do Around the Inn
Those looking for a relaxing weekend can find as little or as much as they want to do while staying at the Riverside Inn.
- Each room is furnished with a Sony LCD with satellite TV, and Blu-ray dvd player.
- We have a limited collection of movies, or feel free to bring your own.
- Our library is stocked with hundreds of books from the classics to modern biographies, as well as a collection of board games.
- There are many cozy spots to read both inside the Inn or out on the grounds.
- Enjoy the piano? Our parlor has a baby grand piano you can play, or may select from the iPod to play itself with one of the hundreds of piano classics, while sitting by the fire.
- Our Billiards room also features a fireplace and provides a warm setting to sharpen your skills on our new table.
- Visit our Antique Room - the original 1869 kitchen featuring family heirlooms and Riverside Inn B&B gift items
- One can pass the afternoon with boat watching either from the Dining Room, on the patio or on one of our many swings.
- Enjoy the evening around our Iron Outdoor Fire Pit.
- Watch the many birds at our multiple feeders and birdbath.
- Our outdoor gazebo and patio provide comfortable seating for reading, playing games, or taking a nap.
- Feel free to utilize the outdoor kitchen to grill your dinner or enjoy cool beverages while you enjoy the sunset. Let the innkeeper know of your plans for the outdoor kitchen use. Guests are to clean the area after themselves.
- Two bicycles are available for a ride around the property.
- Bring your own gear and fish off our shore (at your own risk).
- Launch your own kayak or canoe from our riverside driveway.
- Small boat trailer parking available on grounds.